Tanishka's first day at school.

15th june 2017.
Today I enrolled my daughter Tanishka in Sanskar Niketan school which is only 100mtrs away from my house.
It's a marathi medium school.
She was very happy in the morning. As it was her first day at school.
I dropped her at the entrance gate.
It is not allowed to the parents to enter in the classroom with their wards.
So I said her goodbye.
Tanishka went inside the class with simple mood.
Some children elder than her were crying.
One child ran out of the gate.
His parents were consoling him.At last his teacher took him in the class.
It remembered my own first school day.My mother dropped me but I was crying a lot.It was just frightening moment to be with many new faces.
My son Piyush was also very unhappy on his first day of school at Wonderland school in Igatpuri. But he somehow managed his Jr and Sr Kg in English medium school.But he hardly enjoyed his early childhood at school.

Tanishka never looked back at me .She hasn't shown any single sign of unhappiness.
She simply removed her pair of sandals.And went upstairs in her class.
The school starts at 12:30 and ends at 3:30.
When I went to bring her ,Tanishka was coming from the school in the same mood.She took her sandals in her right hand .All the children were making noise.And her behaviour was like a senior student.She was letting other children to have their footwears.
When she come out of the gate and my son piyush hold her hand to bring her at me.We all listened a sound from a teacher."Who came to take this girl ?"
I replied "Me" .
" Oh actually she did not want to go home.when it was short break at 2:30 we let all for washroom. But thinking of going home she denied to go .She is very lovely."
I asked her whether she cried .The teacher said no not at all.She enjoyed the day."

Piyush was with us and he had a new umbrella with him.
Looking at the umbrella she started crying.
Finally I gave her umbrella as a gift and she become happy again .........




Comments

Popular Posts