Appreciation by Hon. Nandkumar sir

*I got the appreciation by Hon. Nandakumar sir, principal secretary  of State education.*

It was memorable and golden incident  in my life.
 There was one day conference at Rukmini hall, MGM campus in Aurangabad on 11th May. It was organised by RAA, Aurangabad. Hon. Dr Subhash Kamble sir,Dir.RAA, Aurangabad had organised this workshop wherein the English language initiatives in future  by RAA were introduced. SARPs of RAA oriented new initiatives like advanced spoken, MOOC, chess, Mahatejas, My English. In this English program Block level English Ambassadors from various parts of Maharashtra were present. They shared their views about English language while interacting with Hon. Nandakumar sir.
Hon. Sir guided the English expertise in his own style with a touch of humour.
He also showed 3 videos. One was from my Nashik district.
After spoken English program Dr Ujjwal Karawnde sir and me went to visit Sandip pawade's school. He was Bela and tag coordinator. He motivated many teachers in his block and changed the attitude of teachers in his school. When we visited his school we observed 2nd STD. Where Archana mam conducted a lesson and students responded in English. She hardly used Marathi. At that time one girl interviewed Karawnde sir. She asked questions spontaneously. Actually she maybe had practiced  before. But her confidence was praiseworthy.
In Nashik district I encouraged many teachers to work as Tag coordinators and as Block level English ambassadors (BELA). I also supported them through social media, face to face visit. Sometimes I observed their tag meetings and wrote blogs over it. I observed classrooms. Interviewed spoken English trainees. I gave  some teacher trainers  opportunities at state-level.
*Dr Kamble sir and Dr Ujjwal sir shared my work with Hon. Nandakumar sir.*
And yesterday it was great day for me when  *Hon. Nandakumar sir not only mentioned my name but he invited me on stage. He literally hugged me. In his words I found great respect for the persons who work with devotion*
It was remarkable moment. I touched his feet to show gratitude.
Thanks sirji for such appreciation.
Thanks to Dr Subhashji Kamble sir and Dr Ujjwal Karawnde sir.
Regards
Ashok Chavan

Comments

Popular Posts