Vijay Gosavi, shares his Tag C's success story

Success story of Vijay Gosavi a tag coordinator from Jalgaon district. He put his successful journey in the following video.

  As I've been working as a SARP and supporting tag cs from Nashik and Jalgaon.
 I came to know that Vijay is very sincere and active tag coordinator. So I encouraged him to collect some evidences in form of video, reflection or classroom practices. He accepted this task and he had done very good job.
He conducted nearabout 6-7 tag meetings and motivated teachers to interact in English and helped them to try new ideas, activities in their classrooms.
Teachers from his tags displayed positive response and shared some successful bits.
You can see here.

https://youtu.be/TGKrj9bt8aA

Vijay sir reflected very well alongwith his tag teachers. He sent me their reflections by email.
You will be very glad to read them.

I'd like to congratulate him and his tag teachers.

Hello, 
I am Vijay Gosavi , i am very glad to share my success story as a TAG - Coordinator , dist. Jalgaon , (Maharashtra)
Tejas help me to develop professional abilities and skills , through TAG meetings and resource book i learnt some activities and techniques. I implemented that in my classroom my students became more active and confident to speak more english, their confidence , decision making power , collaboration and cooperation improved, their parents are very happy and share with me their experiences about development of their kids. Through TAG meetings I motivated to TAG teachers to speak more english. In first TAG meeting TAG teachers didn't response well but after three and four TAG meetings TAG teachers tried to speak more english, first I shared my ideas and techniques of classroom activities on group and also shared my difficulties and challenges then TAG teachers motivated by watching videos on whatsapp and facebook. They also taken some activities in their classroom. TAG teachers always say me that we are very happy about TAG meetings and CPD, we are really enjoying teaching English language. Thanks to British council, Tata trust , Govt.of Maharashtra and RAA to given me this opportunity.



Charushila Deshmukh.....

Hi,I am Charushila Desshmukh graduate teacher from Z .P.School Jalake Talk.Dist.Jalgaon.I am tag teacher from Vavadada cluster.I became graduate teacher in 2014. By joining tag meeting I found a treasure which I will search since last three years.
But after joining TAG meeting I got perfect guidance how to develop children's listening and speaking skill.I also got guidance how to participate more students in activity.My students become happy when I take activity in my class.They also force me to take English subject.
Personally also I have some benefit of TAG.I can speak English confidently and sometimes fluently because of TAG.I also want to give thanks to our TAG co-ordinator respected Vijay Gosavi sir who guide us very properly and accurately.He also motivate us to speak in English.Really we are very excite to learn various activity and also complete it in our class up to next meeting because he teaches us so easily.Thanks to British council for creation of such TAG group and Thanks for making me a part of this TAG.


Ujwala Kulkarni.....

Hi, I am Ujwala Kulkarni from Z.P.school Shirsoli Dist.Jalgaon,from Shirsoli cluster.I joined TAG meeting since 1 year and get drastic changes in myself and also my students.
Before joining the training l have fear to speak in English but now it is easy to speak in English with my students and they can also speak.My confidence level get increased.My students do all activities with interest.Their vocabulary get increased.They make their groups,ask questions to each other,tell stories fluently.They can understand the instructions given by me.
This is possible only because of our TAG coordinator Vijay Gosavi.They speak fluently in English, encourages us.All activities are taken with enthusiastic.Reading, group discussion, presentation, making action plan, and at last sharing ideas and techniques on TAG group . All these things are very interesting.
Thanks to Vijay Gosavi and TAG.

Jayshree Patil.....

Hello, my name is jayashree patil.z.p pri.school. shirsoli, district jalgaon. I am tag teacher from shirsoli cluster. l have joined tag meetings form one year. l really enjoy these meetings too much. I forgot that i can speak English but our TAG coordinator Vijay Gosavi sir encouraged me to speak English fluently. I enjoy all activities. Ball game. Chain drill.fruit game. Who are you. When is festival. How much is it , conversation drilling,  poem recitations, each & every activities i take in my classroom. My learners enjoy activities and take part in activities. My confidence level will be increase further this meetings. Thanks to TAG coordinator mr.Gosavi sir who motivated me to facilitate a tag and giving me this amazing experience. Thanks for making me a part  of this wonderful and memorable TAG meetings.


Sujata Patil.....

Hello my name is sujata patil from zp school Jalake tal.jalgaon dist.jalgaon.
I'm tag teacher from wawdada cluster. Due to tag develop my English language learning, teaching skill knowledge and experience. In tag we can understand how to do activities in classrooms. When I take activity in class my 1st class students enjoy activity with fun. They also trying to speak English with me sometimes such as how much is this ? what is this ? who are you ? give the answer such questions easily. After joining the tag it improved my confidence level. I can teach and speak English fluently. So thanks for Tejas and British council arrange tag program also thanks our TAG coordinator Vijay Gosavi sir he motivated me for english and give wonderful experience of tag meetings.

Comments

Popular Posts