Valmik Sir (Sub.Asst,Maths) wishing on my birthday..

Ashok Chavan .... Subject assistant
DIECPD Nashik.  State academic resource person (SARP) English.
The person who is self motivated and motivating teachers as well as students and all of us.

Ashok ..... I am really feeling proud to be associated with you and working with you ..... With your kind support and mentoring I personally feel that my CPD is developing.

As well as you are using technology as a best tool for education that  inspiring everyone in the state. For English language development your efforts is setting to be a milestone in our district as well as state.

I personally  wish you best luck and may God bless you to touch the sky of success in the field of education specifically English language. While looking at your activities in the school which students that really inspires to all of us, many teachers told me about your interactions with them in the classroom .
Your whole English team is setting a nice example of teamwork. Your all interventions are wonderful, specially teachers activity group (TAG) activated in whole district and monitored in well planned manner.
Hats off to you all......
Congratulations and best of luck for the future work in English.
please free to share with me for any type of small contribution anywhere you want I am there......

Thanks and regards
Happy birthday.....

       Ganitmitra Valmik Chavan.

Comments

Popular Posts