I Wrote an Acknowledgements for Sameer Deode sir...for his book...

Acknowledgements
First and foremost my heartfelt thanks to Hon.Dr.Subhash Kambale (Director,Pradeshik Vidya Pradhikaran-English Expertise,Aurangabad)  under whose leadership Spoken English program started all over Maharashtra.I would like to express my gratitude to Hon. Dr.Ujjwal Karwande (Sr.Lec,PVP,Aurangabad) who has designed  spoken English programme and gave us responsibilities to work as KRP(Key Resource Person) . Both the dignitaries motivated, encouraged and guided me to write Spoken English book.
 Mrs. Anastasia Simrnova from Mascow/Russia, helped me for editing ,proofreading and also gave her valuable time to write insightful preface. I express my heartfelt thanks to her cooperation.
 Hon.D.D.Suryawanshi (Principal,Pradeshik Vidya pradhikarn/DIECPD,Nashik) also guided and encouraged me . So I express my deep gratitude to his simplicity and for his inspiration.
My deep gratitude is also due to my respected officer Mr.Yogesh Sonawane (Sr.Lec,DIECPD,Nashik) who availed me opportunity to work as KRP in Niphad Taluka .Due to his guidance I got chance to work thoroughly in spoken programme .Therefore I came to know the needs of teachers for speaking English. So I can design this book.
Mrs.Saroj Jagtap (BEO,Niphad) also provided her motivational words to me many times. She gave me nice opportunities to present in Shikshan parishads before teachers where I could practised my spoken English activities.
   My sincere thanks to my friend and mentor Mr.Ashok Chavan (SARP-State Academic Resource Person,DIECPD,Nashik) who always give me valuable feedback.
 A special thanks to Mr.Nanasaheb Patil   our respected chairman of well recognised institution ,LSSM,Lasalgaon whose blessings and support are always with me.
 How can I forget my friend,philosopher and guide Mr.Bhagvan Aher(Mentor for ELISS,Devla) . Without his help this book never come in truth. My deep gratitude is due to his positive attitude towards English.
 I express my sincerest gratitude to Mr. B.K.Patil (principal,Dr.D.S.Aher public School,Vithevadi,Devla) who gave me nice ideas to include in the book.
  Mr. Vikas Kolhe (Colour Designer,Lasalgaon)offered me an artistic colourful cover page.He also helped me to clarify the quality of pictures inside the book. My heartfelt thanks to Vikas for his efforts to making my book memorable by cover page.
 Many others including Mrs.Ranjana Patil (ps member,Niphad),Mr.Avinash  Bagul,Mr.Gaikawad (ADI,Ps,Niphad),Mr.Anis Kaji (HM,Jijamata Prathmik Shala,Lasalgaon),and Mr.Rajendra Bansode (NCC officer,Lasalgaon) all helped me in various ways. I hereby show gratitude to them.
 I would like to thank my wife,--------- and my son and daughter,----------,-----------who supported and encouraged me in spite of  I took their valuable family time .
 Last and least..I beg pardon for those who helped me throughout this process but I failed to mention them..
My sincere thanks to them........



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Comments

Popular Posts